Thursday 18 February 2010

Gees, why does life have to be so busy?

So I'm wimping out on the Ravelympics. Life is just too busy, and I'm away from home for two of the three weekends of the Olympics. So, yeah, life is busy. I've finished a jumper - it's pretty pretty. I'm adapting a Sirdar pattern for a jumper for my Darling Husband Tom (it's being knitted in black mostly-acrylic yarn. Yes, I really do love my husband). I also have some purple sock yarn that I will morph, using my standard sock pattern and magic, into a pair of socks. But I don't deal well with deadlines.

So, given that I have the very large deadline of my degree, I'm wimping on the Olympics. I will do the Hitchcock Blankie, but not today.

Pics and jumper pattern and mitten pattern to follow. Mwah. :)

P.S. I may have slightly had a glass or two of wine, and be a little bit tipsy. I blame my mother's alcohol tolerance for my lack of same.

No comments:

Post a Comment